You are able to cut your own Christmas Tree in the Tampa Bay area…Dave’s Christmas Tree Lot
- 106 E. Lumsden Ave., Brandon FL.
- 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Thursday; 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday through Sunday.
- Fresh cut trees; poinsettias, wreaths and delivery available.
- 3325 Trieman Blvd., Dade City FL.
- 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., every day from Nov. 17 to Dec. 23, 2017.
- 5107 N. 22nd St., Tampa FL; 1718 W. Fletcher Ave., Tampa FL.
- 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week, starting Nov. 18, 2017.
- Trees are pre-cut; pickup and delivery are available.
- Several area locations, among them: 3521 Little Road, New Port Richey FL; 11349 Bloomingdale Ave., Riverview FL.
- Fresh cut trees, wreaths, and more.
- 9450 Westchase Drive, Westchase, FL 33626–
- Run by some of the best Christmas tree experts in Tampa, Christmas Trees in Tampa stocks only fresh Christmas trees straight from the farm. They’ll also teach you the best methods for tending to the tree and disposing of it.
- Fresh wreaths also available.
- Open every day from 9 a.m. until 10 p.m. For more information, head to their website.
- 1718 W Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL 33612 call (813) 876-7888
- Tampa Bay Farmers Market offers trees from the Great Lakes Christmas Tree Farms listed above. This means you’ll be getting only the freshest trees from great local farms. In addition, you can browse their diverse selection of farm fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers, and much more.
- Open Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. till 9 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. till 7 p.m. Visit their website or for more information.
Fresh Cut Trees:
Nothing brings the holidays home like the smell of a freshly cut Christmas tree in the living room or den. What makes it even more special is picking out your own Christmas tree or cutting it down yourself. Below are some of the best Christmas tree cutting experiences can be found in the Tampa Bay area.
Ergle Christmas Tree Farm
3325 Treiman Blvd.
Dade City, FL 33523
Holiday traditions thrive at the award-winning Ergle Christmas Tree Farm. For more than 26 years, the Harris family farm has hosted visitors from the Tampa Bay area and beyond with its year-round Christmas spirit. In addition to selecting and cutting down your own Christmas tree, visitors can tour the farm on a miniature locomotive, pick fresh blueberries right off the bush and spend some time with the farm’s barnyard animals. Family fun and making holiday memories to cherish is the theme at the Ergle Christmas Tree Farm.
Lazy Acres Christmas Tree Farm
14920 Swift Road
Dade City, FL 33525
The Lay family has been welcoming Christmas tree shoppers for over 30 years. Its Dade City farm offers an experience that goes beyond selecting and cutting a Christmas tree your family will enjoy through the holiday season. Lazy Acres Christmas Tree Farm makes fresh-cut wreaths and tree stands that will easily hold whichever Christmas tree you select. It also has farm animals and a petting area to spark your holiday spirit. Lazy Acres Christmas Tree Farm is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Santa’s Christmas Tree Forest
35317 Huff Road
Eustis, FL 32736
Leave city life behind and spend the day getting into the holiday spirit at Santa’s Christmas Tree Forest. Beginning the day after Thanksgiving, this family-oriented farm offers personalized Christmas tree cutting, hayrides, campfires, kiddie cart rides and a chance to visit with a variety of farm animals. Children of all ages can also visit with Santa on Saturdays and Sundays between 12 noon and 4 PM.
Kandy Kane Christmas Treeland
10001 N.E. 27 Terrace
Anthony, FL 32617
Simplicity meets tradition at Kandy Kane Christmas Tree land. Choose from rows and rows of live, growing trees. Saws are provided free of charge, as well as netting wrap to bring your special Christmas tree home. Tree selection and cutting begins the day after Thanksgiving at 9 a.m. through 6 p.m. Additional hours are 1 p.m. to 6 p.m., Tuesday to Friday. You can also choose and cut your Christmas tree on Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Christmas Tree Farms Near Tampa Clearwater and St. Petersburg FL