Click the button(s) below ⬇️ for additional information with up-to-date information! Stay safe and look out for your neighbors. Especially the elderly!
- Get a phone charger for your automobiles, and make sure your cell phone is fully charged
- Do not leave a car idling in a garage or other poorly airflow areas (potential risk for deadly carbon monoxide poisoning)
- Do not run a generator inside, in the garage or near home with poor airflow (potential risk for deadly carbon monoxide poisoning)
- Prepare an emergency kit with basic food & medical supplies.
- Listen to local authorities for guidance.
- Know your evacuation route(s).
- Notify your neighbors, friends, and/or family of your plans.
- Know your important numbers (try not to call 911 unless it’s an emgency) get to know your non-emgency numbers!
- It is vital to understand your home’s vulnerability to storm surges, flooding, and wind.
- Tropical storms can drop a lot of rain in a limited amount of time, be prepared for Flash floods and water pooling in roadways!
- Click on the links above for additional info! Stay Safe!